Tarot’s latest single-cylinder/double-cylinder/multi-cylinder series of small Stirling engine precision models are manufactured according to the working principle of a hot air engine. The all-metal manufacturing is safe and durable, with a unique and novel shape. Taste.
The whole engine adopts the boiler design and is driven by an alcohol lamp, and it can work continuously for about 30 minutes with one addition of liquid. The steam channel and bottom plate are designed in one piece, which is safe and durable. The flywheel, power cylinder, and power piston are all made of brass H59; the boiler, bottom plate, link rod, etc. are made of aluminum alloy 6061, and the surface has been oxidized and will not change color for a long time; other parts are made of stainless steel SUS304.
Whole machine: length 15.3cm*width 7.5cm*height 11.5cm
Flywheel: Diameter 40mm
Boiler: diameter 38mm, length 64mm
Alcohol lamp: diameter 24mm, height 41mm
Instructions for use:
1. Put the engine model in a horizontal position;
2. Gently turn the flywheel by hand to check whether the flywheel rotates smoothly;
3. Add a little alcohol to the alcohol lamp, do not fill it too much, and light the alcohol under the premise of confirming safety;
4. Slowly move the alcohol lamp under the heating end of the engine model;
5. After heating for 30 seconds, start to gently turn the flywheel by hand until the flywheel can rotate automatically;
6. During the whole process of heating, hands should not touch the heating end and the boiler (high temperature danger!)
1. Please understand the product might have some colour difference due to different monitors and scenes.
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
3.This item is an adult collectible designed for use by persons 14 years of age and older.
1x Single-cylinder engine
1x Alcohol lamp(Excluding alcohol)